We have taken some time to modernize our site.
If you’re a coroner or a medical examiner, our goal was to accomplish the following:
- Establish a modern, secure platform for networking and sharing resources, and make those resources easier to find.
- Make accessing the site easier for other office deputies and administrators.
- Make Continuing Education materials easier to access, understand, and organize.
- Enhance security and limit unauthorized access to the website.
- Enable “self-service” password resets and user information updates.
Although the site looks a little different, all the same resources are here. Visit the Members Only section to access those members-only resources.
If you’re a visitor, we trust that you will find the new layout convenient. We’ve put special focus on the organization of the Coroner and Medical Examiner section to make locating and contacting your local coroner easier.
Of course, if you need to speak with the Association’s leadership, you can access our Contact Us section to find out to whom your message should be directed.
Feedback or trouble? Contact the webmaster.