Please note: Registration is a closed process.
Note to New Coroners/Medical Examiners Seeking Access:
If you are a newly elected/appointed coroner/medical examiner, or a chief deputy who has assumed office through a resignation or retirement, an account will be (or has been) automatically created for you.
If we haven’t reached out yet, or you still need assistance…
Note to Existing Coroners Seeking Access
If you had an account on the old website, you already have an account on the new website.
Not sure what your login details are? No problem! Just visit Password Management! (You’ll need the email address you’re registered with–it’s probably the email address you use for work.)
Access for Deputies and Professional Staff:
The generic accounts from the previous website (county+deputy; ie: centredeputy) no longer exist. However, coroners and medical examiners can sponsor their deputies for individual accounts.
The coroner or medical examiner must complete and personally send the form attached below. (One form per deputy is necessary.)
Once reviewed, an account will be created, and we’ll contact the new member with their website credentials.
- The form must be completed by the coroner or medical examiner (as consent for staff access);
- We will verify your educational access fees have been paid to the Association;
- We require a valid email address to complete registration;
- We reserve the right to reject a registration request if we cannot verify identity or if access fees are outstanding.
- Accounts are periodically monitored and inactive accounts may be disabled.
- Upon separation of employment, coroner/medical examiner shall notify the Executive Director to disable the website account.